Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We'll miss you, Mary Lou!

Thank you to everyone who has sent kind messages and prayers for my grandmother. We are saddened to report that around 6 p.m. tonight, Mary went to be with the Lord. I consider my grandparents my true heroes and I am thankful for the Godly heritage they have given me. Please continue to keep my grandfather, mother and aunts and uncles in your prayers during this difficult time. Tomorrow, I will be traveling to St. Louis so I can be at the funeral on Thursday.

~ Jessica

Photo: Jessica with her grandparents Mary and D.J. at her wedding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess,
I'm so sorry about losing your Grandma, but thankful you were already in the states. God bless your days ahead with family.
Kristi Kissell

Unknown said...

Jess,

I'm so sorry about losing your Grandma, but thankful you were already in the states. She left a great legacy between you and your mom. God bless your days ahead.

Kristi Kissell